Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: How to unlock my iPhone 3GS ?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Question How to unlock my iPhone 3GS ?

    hello, i need to unlock my Apple iPhone 3gs. How can i do it? please help

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ecuador
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Can you help me out and give me a little more detail, Like what boot loader, firmware stuff like that.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    search in google!

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by otto68 View Post
    Can you help me out and give me a little more detail, Like what boot loader, firmware stuff like that.
    where can i find these details? i found in settings this:

    Version: 1.1.4 (4A102)
    Model: MA501LL
    Modem Firmware: 04.04.05_G

    i think it is normal iPhone (without 3GS). please help me. how to make unlock and improve firmware?

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ecuador
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Ok so you have a 2g iphone on 1.1.4. All you have to do is download the following. Itunes 9.0.1 you can downloand from www.apple.com, you need firmware 3.1.3 and 3.1.2. download from here www.felixburns.de make sure you download 3.1.3 and 3.1.2 2g not 3g because it will not work. and you need Redsnow 9.0 this one i dont have address where to download but i did it from google.com just write redsnow 9.0 and you should be able to download it. when you have all this let me know and I will help you with the rest. Here you can also go to www.youtube.com and type in unlock iphone 2g 3.1.3 it will show you how. i almost forgot you need to download bootloaders 3.9 and 4.6. just see the video and if you can

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to otto68 For This Useful Post:


  7. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    THANK YOU very much !!

    what will happen with my data in the iPhone after i do all you suggest? will i loose my contacts, photos and e-mails ? how can i save it ? probably with using iTunes, is it right?

  8. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ecuador
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Yes Itunes will ask you to backup your info and then after upgrade it will ask you to restore d

  9. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by otto68 View Post
    Ok so you have a 2g iphone on 1.1.4. All you have to do is download the following. Itunes 9.0.1 you can downloand from www.apple.com, you need firmware 3.1.3 and 3.1.2. download from here www.felixburns.de make sure you download 3.1.3 and 3.1.2 2g not 3g because it will not work. and you need Redsnow 9.0 this one i dont have address where to download but i did it from google.com just write redsnow 9.0 and you should be able to download it. when you have all this let me know and I will help you with the rest. Here you can also go to www.youtube.com and type in unlock iphone 2g 3.1.3 it will show you how. i almost forgot you need to download bootloaders 3.9 and 4.6. just see the video and if you can
    i can't find firmware on www.flexiburns.de. maybe the link is not working any more. can i upgrade firmware directly from itunes?

  10. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shapec View Post
    i can't find firmware on www.flexiburns.de. maybe the link is not working any more. can i upgrade firmware directly from itunes?
    i found the solution. correct site is http://www.felixbruns.de/.

  11. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ecuador
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    http://www.felixbruns.de/iPod/firmware/ yes I apologize reason that I was trying to upgrade an iphone myself but yes that is the site. any other question just ask

  12. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    redsn0w 9.4 will work perfectly for 2g 3.1.3

  13. #12

  14. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    and how to unlock 3gs,plus it need to b activated i dn have original sim

  15. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Wait for iOS 4,1 jailbreak and unlock

  16. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    http://www.iphonehacks.com there you can find all news

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sti3bas For This Useful Post:


  18. #16
    Junior Member .::MICRO GSM::.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

  19. #17
    Junior Member gsmcell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

  20. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    what ios in ur iphone 3gs?? i can help u ,...

  21. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shapec View Post
    hello, i need to unlock my Apple iPhone 3gs. How can i do it? please help
    Hi you can contact your service provider..

  22. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    how to dfu mode and restore iphone 7 https://youtu.be/us90PZ36m_8

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •